Polyurethane Polishing Pads
Partner to the automotive industry: Polishing Pads for paint sealing – professional and versatile
As a polishing pad manufacturer, we serve as a specialized partner to the automotive industry. We deliver innovative products for paint finishing and post-treatment of freshly painted surfaces to polishing machine manufacturers.
We offer you a broad range of ready to use prepolymer polishing pads. Our first-class polishing pads provide the right geometry for any painted surface and for a wide range of polishing requirements. In comparison to common sheepskin applications, the polishing material can be adjusted individually to your needs, as polyurethane polishing pads compensate for uneven areas by smoothing the surface. Highly thermal and dimensionally stable polishing pads from FoamPartner are washable, reusable, and offer a long service life. In addition, they impress our customers with their outstanding tear and wear resistance.
We develop and manufacture customized polyurethane polishing pads and polishing discs used for professional paint and surface finishing. Many automotive manufacturers, automotive suppliers and painting companies use polishing pads from FoamPartner in their professional surface finishing.
Advantages & Customer Benefits
Polyurethane Polishing Pads – Properties
- Great reduction in impurities during the polishing process by avoiding common sheepskin applications
- Reduction in hologram effects on painted surfaces
- Maximum polishing efficiency through targeted customizability of the cell structure, tensile strength and the mass and shape of the polishing discs
- Optimal durability and extended service life for polyurethane polishing pads
- Reduced wear thanks to specialized foams with high wear resistance
- Low heat production during the polishing process
- Optimal polish absorption, reducing in less polish usage
- Stability and safety factor: Additives in the polyurethane provide optimal resistance to factors like moisture and chemical substances
Polishing Pads made of Prepolymer Polyether PUR Foam
DIN EN ISO 845
DIN EN ISO 3386-1
DIN EN ISO 1798
|Elongation at break
DIN EN ISO 1798
|Pores per inch
|PPF 8 ret||37||5,5||>380||>180||70|
|V2 mittel 1||36||7,0||>100||>70||25|
|V2 mittel 2||36||5,8||>80||>60||17|
|V8 fein ret||45||7,0||>450||>180||70|
|V8 mittel 1||40||8,0||>250||>120||45|
|V8 mittel 1 ret||40||8,0||>250||>150||45|
|V9 fein ret||46||10,0||>380||>150||60|
|V10 fein ret||39||>20,0||>500||>150||63|
|V10 mittel ret||33||>25,0||>150||>15||25|
|V65 fein ret||44||4,5||>400||>300||73|
|V65 H ret||40||8,0||>300||>150||77|
* The indicated data refer to typical values and slight variations are in general within the specification.
Please consult your local sales representative at FoamPartner to obtain the actual product data sheet with the latest technical product details.